Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Writing

I was thinking of maybe posting some of my writing on here. I don't know cuz I kind of like it secret. Ya know? I know actually I am weird like that. I just don't like people reading it until it's ready and edited...But if you want to see it go to this liink: no never mind...I haven't edited it yet! So...maybe after I edit it and actually finish the story then you can see...er actually I can give you the liink and you can see what kind of writing I do. Don't think anything of it though cuz I haven't edited it yet...okay? Just remember that I don't have much experience...
http://www.writerscafe.org/writers
Then in the search box type in my username----- mandilei513 --------
Then click on me and pick whatever you want to read that I wrote...Ben this would be a good place to publish your writing so that people can review it and you can learn a lot. You should try it (It's free).

12 comments:

Aly said...

I'm signing up! Have you got any reviews yet?

Mandi said...

a few...don't count on people sending you a ton though.

Mandi said...

Aly I don't know your email???

Mandi said...

Actually I do never mind.:)

Ben said...

Well Mandi, I don't want people to see my stories, 'cause once they're good enough, I'm going to sell them.

Ben said...

Okay, I signed up! Haha. I asked to be your friend Mandi.

Mandi said...

I know we've been talking for like a year...jk

Ben said...

Huh? Where? What? Who died?

Mandi said...

I didn't say anyone died! I said we've been talking on WC for a looong time...jk it hasn't been that long it just seems like it. Probably cuz we've passed like...100 messages already...lol Hey look at my new face--- (*.*)
I like it!!! =P I still do this one =P a lot though...

Ben said...

Nice. But, hate to tell you, it's already been made. Actually, almost 200. :P is famous!

Ben said...

Er. =P. I do :...

Ben said...

(((:])))!!! Pr whatever it was.