Saturday, March 28, 2009

Writing

I really haven't accomplished much this week. I mean, I've done school, Wrote in my book, and just did...Nothing! I mean, I had some activities but other than that...I'm pretty boring. I posted my story but decided to keep it secret :). Sorry! =P






Our Youth Talk was canceled tonight so we won't have it till next month. But they started this new thing where every other week we do a meeting then everyother week do a game night. At least they plan to.






My bff Kaitlyn is in Washington D.C.! I miss you Kaitlyn!!! =P

~Mandi






Random Pictures:


*Ritas* A random picture I took...




11 comments:

Ben said...

Well, you should put the new part on WC, for one thing. It's good1 (As you already know. ;))

Mandi said...

What makes you think I think it's good? I said there's a lot of editing to be done. Only you, Aly, and Darcy have WC accounts! =P

K8lynh said...

hey!!! how r u??? i think this is great(the story) but im sure ive already told u that!! i love u and miss u!!! im having tons of fun!!!

Mandi said...

Why does everyone keep saying it's great! I know there's somthing I need to improve and noones being honost with me besides Christianne and Ben...

Ben said...

Well, it is good! Haha, Mandi, just take a complement, okay? It'll make me feel better.

Anonymous said...

you're stealing our idea!!! ;)
for youth group I mean...
not that I mind, its really fun having a game night every month. ^_^

Mandi said...

No, we aren't...Mr. Detwiler started your church too!

Anonymous said...

ya... I wasn't serious... Mr. Detwiler wasn't here when we changed youth group, though...

Ben said...

Yeah, why'd you go and have to steel our fun? *Wink.*

K8lynh said...

lol...im back!!!(from D.C.) i had a great time...but im glad im back. i know u have so room to grow on your writing...im not a very good writer but the only thing i can think of is making it a little more exciting..idk though. i miss u bff!!! <3<3<3 cant wait to c u again!!!

K8lynh said...

i like that pic of us at ritas!! send it to me on gmail!! please...<3