Monday, March 23, 2009

Soccer and Cobbler





Steph had a soccer game today. They won their first game 1-0! I'm happy now! They weren't doing that great the first four games. They tied 1-1 first game, lost 4-0 the second and third and won the fourth! Yay! This is only Steph's second time playing in a game though so we didn't watche the first or second. But we did watch the fourth. Oh nevermind I'm so confusing!
Tonight for supper we had Chicken Pie and Green beans. Now, a few hours later, we're having dessert. It's called Strawberry Cobbler and it's probably my favorite dessert. Here are some pictures of what ours kind of looks like. I love it! :



This one's kind of different than ours. Ours looks better



This one is closer...mmmm...:)

This one is fancier and juicier.

LOL, I can't believe I'm posting cobbler pictures on my blog! =P But it's so good!

I really enjoy writing...It's fun! I'm working on a novel but i have no clue what the title will be yet. I have written some silly stories in my childhood but seriously...ehem...I did finish them (Which is very important if you are a writer). I enjoy it a lot...

Well I have to get back to eating my cobbler! =P lol I'm weird.











2 comments:

K8lynh said...

yum...that looks good..btw we won our soccer game today..4-0 i scored once, Georgie twice and Colleen once

Mandi said...

You need to try it..... :P