Thursday, March 19, 2009

Me and my Cuzzie

I have a lot of cousins. One of Wesley's friends accidentally broke down our garage door. The window and all. So my Uncle (QC Construction) and some guy are fixing it. They've been here all day. Steph is taking her test to get her permit! I'm nervous for her cuz she's really scared. I think she'll do good though.




Me and my cousin took some pictures and a few funny videos: Yes his hair is really long but he won't cut it until summer



Isn't he cute? He's almost nine I think...Elicia, how old is he I don't know how I forgot. Sorry =P I like that picture...=P Here's where it gets crazy!!:



Don't think anything of this. We were being really weird...that was a while ago(this morning)

And...rew!

This is funny. We were demonstrating how high his voice is! :) lol

Well I still am doing school. Steph didn't get to take her test cuz it was too crowded. But she's going back at 3. Bye! ~Mandi

7 comments:

Emily said...

How'd she do on her test? I know it's really nerve-racking!

Wesley said...

Broke down your garage door?!?! Wow. If the friend was anywhere under 5 feet, I shall wonder at this all day. =P

I hope she got her permit!!! =D

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.