Saturday, March 14, 2009

I have been on the computer for a while today. It's fun though! I was holding Peyton earlier and took a random picture with my laptop. Here it is: Peyton is amused by the light on the laptop. I just woke up so...look at Peyton not me. Last night we watch the third Lord of the Rings for the first time. I hate the part where Gollum bites of Frodos finger. ewww! I wish they didn't put that in there. Oh well. I seriously don't get the ending. Why does Frodo have to die? That's what he's doing right? When he goes on the ship? I am confused.
I might have Darcy over but I don't know. I have been so busy lately! But I want to have her over anyway. I want to go to frisbee tomorrow even though I can't play. I really wish I could. It's so boring when you can't! I plan to try and walk Monday! I have walked before but it hurts so I quit and decided to wait. Hopefully it will feel better soon. I think it's healing! Yay!
I wish I had a facebook but Steph just got one so if I got one then....that'd be weird if I got one at the same time as her. I think I can get one within a year, but i don't know.
It's allergy season and unfortunatly mine have come back. I am allergic to Spring grass, weeds trees, ect. and then dust. Blah, I hate allergies.
Well....This is my life!

12 comments:

K8lynh said...

What about me?? dont you want to have me over?? or just Darcy. well i hope you do come to frisee.
Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

um... no, Mandi, Frodo doesn't die. He goes to the Grey Havens... which is basically like heaven. And it might comfort you to know that Sam ends up going, too. ^_^

Mandi said...

I do want to have you over Kaitlyn! But we will get together tomorrow! I <3 you! But Darcy can't come over anyway. Too bad. ~Mandi

Mandi said...

Christianne, How do you know that Sam goes too? Cuz like there isn't fourth Lord of Rings is there? ~Mandi

K8lynh said...

AWW i <3 u too! i asked Darcy what she is doing tomorrow..so we might get together.

K8lynh said...

Why are you so confused??

Ben said...

Did you know when Gollum bites Frodo's finger off, and he drops it on the ground, it's actually a carrot? It's true.

Ben said...

Oh, and Mandi, Sam just dies.

Anonymous said...

The books say so, Mandi. ^_^ I wish there was a fourth movie or something though...

and Ben, it isn't a carrot. Andy Serkis used a carrot to practice... and the finger is animated...

Aly said...

Mandi,
I think you have a forum on your blog! :D The question of the night is...

Aly said...

By the way, my alleries are coming back, too. :( A pity such a great season makes people so congested!

Mandi said...

I hate allergies. I just sneeze but mostly my eyes water and stuff. Ugh I hate it!