Friday, March 13, 2009

My 1st Post!

=P

Yup. I have a blog now! I'm so excited! So yeah...I'm not really sure how to work this thing so sorry if it looks terrible.

Well first off. I have a cute lil' bunny, Zoe, which not many people know that so...Here she is.












Yes. She is really photogenic. (sp?) I love her so much! She's a GREAT buni! The other day I let her out and she played for a bit. She's crazy! She loves to explore and run in zigzags all over my room. A couple months ago she discovered a hole under Steph's bed and got into it somehow. Then she went in her mattress! Here's a picture of her inside of the mattress:





Cool right? No...not really...She absolutly loved it! But I hated it. I mean, I didn't mind it at first but...when she wouldn't come out, it got really difficult. So the other day I spent a few minutes and sewed the hole back up. I am sure she will find a way back into it though. She turns one on April 24! I'm gonna throw her a partay! jk. She won't care so whatev. She is a very important part of my life. We love to hang out and lay down together. She really loves people, which I am so relieved. I didn't know what her personality would be when I got her! But, she is better than I expected. <3 you Zoegirl!

Peyton is teething, we think. Time has passed so quickly! Her birth came suddenly one day and ended really fast! (2hours of labor!) I can't believe she's already 6 months old! She's so precious! Here's an adorable video of when she first laughed!




I was just doing peek-a-boo and she started cracking up! We were so surprised it was hard for us not to.

I had Christianne over today! We played Wii for a loong time. (Wii play, then mario party 8) It was fun but then we got bored of it. We didn't take any pictures really so I don't have any to post. But we had tons of fun!

Well, we plan on watching the third LOTR so...I need to go! This is a fun place though!


2 comments:

Ben said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogger Mandi! I haven't seen Zoe or Peyton before... Haha.

Emily said...

Peyton is adorable!