Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy week

So Yes. I have had a Busy week. But I have had lots of fun! On Sunday we were in children's ministry. Then after church I went to Bethany Clinards. We talked, made cookies, talked, watched the Pacifier, and played the piano. It was fun! Here are some pictures:

This is just a random picture that we took on her bed. Hmm...yeah weird even weirder...oh well I like weird/cool pics! mmmm hmmmmmm


This is the recipe for the cookies we were making Ingredients- We hated the peanut butter though (It was like hard and stuff)
That looked really gross inside... These are them! I look weird there but hey, they were good! :):)
Well, I will post more in a minute.

6 comments:

K8lynh said...

ok those pics are funny!!! hahahaha but not as funny as ours!!!

Mandi said...

That is true Kaitlyn. But I refuse to post some of ours...=P

Ben said...

No bake cookies. Mmmmm... So good.

Mandi said...

Yeah they were okay. Just the peanut butter wasn't that great. ;p actually not good either.

Emily said...

haha, whoa, you look a lot like Stephi in that first pictures!

No bake cookies rock!

Mandi said...

Do I seriously look like Steph? Wow, I rarely hear that..:)