Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Second part of "Busy Week"

So yeah...I had a fun week. Steph is playing soccer at Covenant Classicle. It's really fun to watch but I really wish I could play. I HATE watching cuz it makes me want to play!!! I started walking Monday though! I'm so happy! =P So today My mom went to lunch with Mrs. Brown and I went over to their house to hang out with Makayla. Here is a picture of me in their garage. *sigh* I wish I could play...
Yup...
I'm watching American Idol right now! I love that show...My favorites are two girls: Alexis Grace and Allison Irahetta then my three favorite guys are: Danny Gokey, Kris Allen, and Adam Lambert. They aren't in order though... I Love her voice!!! Haha I love that pic!
Danny's so sweet!!! =P I like his voice...not his look...seriously he wears black fingernail polish--anyone like black nail polish on guys? Or period??? I don't like it on guys but it's okay on girls...
Just like Randy said, tender moments...I love his voice...
Anyway...just felt like saying something about American Idol and I ended up posting pictures of my favorites. Hope you aren't bored with me but this is my life! I love music and mostly I love God. I don't have much to say about my relationship with him. I think the more I talk to him the more I feel...like he's there. We haven't gotten to hear any sermons for the past two weeks so...I miss them. Pastor Detwiler is really good!
I'm babysitting the boys right now...they're sleeping though...
I take piano and we had to change the practices from Thursday to Wednesday. I'm so used to piano being on Thursday I don't know how I will get used to it being on Wednesday! I like piano a lot. For the Grace Arts Festival I'm playing "He is Jesus". I don't know who I'm going to have for a soloist...I don't know...I'm not much for playing in front of people but, I'll get used to it.
OMG! I'm watching Amercan Idol and All who's left is Alexis Grace and Adam Lambert! Those are like almost my favorites!!! I don't want either of them to go home! PLZ!! sorry...hang on...
I can't believe that it's left to Michael and Alexis! One of them is going home! Please don't be Alexis. They're some of the best! Sorry but I really like them. And I wanted to state my opinion. Maybe I stated a bit more but I don't care.
Carrie Underwood's hair is short! She sings really good. I have to go. I don't even know who it is! I will post later!

~Mandi <3

10 comments:

Ben said...

People, people, people, why would anyone want to watch that stupid thing? American Idol, It just sounds like an evil, thing... You know? Sorry American Idol Fans, I have never seen a whole show of it, and I don't want to. What's the point of it? Could someone explain it to me please?

Mandi said...

Ben, American Idol is not stupid or evil. It's simply for enjoyment. It's singing! If you like to sing (I don't think you do) Then you would like it cuz that's what it's all about. duh. So don't say it's stupid cuz I like it.
~Mandi

K8lynh said...

american idol is not stupid!!! are u calling me stupid cuz i like to sing!!! i think some people on there got some major talent..at least their talent isnt going to waste!!!

Mandi said...

I love you Kaitlyn you go girl! Anyone who doesn't like American Idol is CRAZY! Not that I'm absessed with it or anything I just really like it...

Emily said...

I have watched AE every year until this year. I just decided not to watch it this year because I was never that interested in it. And I was tired of really liking someone on there, but then they get totally changed and are no longer their innocent selves. Like, that David Archulata(SP?) for example. He was so innocent and simple....he was 17 and said he didn't think he was old enough to date, etc. Then the first album that he comes up with is filled with love songs. It just disappoints me.

Yep...I'm crazy =P

Oh...and piano rocks!!

Ben said...

I'm not calling anyone stupid, I just want to know why anyone would watch it. I don't really like singing Mandi, BTW... I'm crazy then. It has language and bad stuff in it too.

Haha, you should See the video Emily put up...

Anonymous said...

ok, Ben, you're crazy. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with the show... the only reason we don't watch it is because our parents don't want it to become an obsession. It doesn't seem stupid to me... it actually seems like a much more sensible show than some others that are on these days...

Mandi said...

Emily, I know David did start singing songs like that. I felt really bad for him though cuz he really didn't have a choice. It was obvious that he chose to sing better songs before he almost won. Oh well...I still watch American Idol...:)
Ben, It does have som mild language but just don't let it go to your head and you'll be fine! I'm not saying it's okay to listen to it but it's not that bad if you don't let it influence you.
Christianne,
So do you even know the people? cuz I feel bad for posting about them if you don't even know who they are. Sorry if you're lost in my blog! :)

Ben said...

I don't know who anyone is, all I know is that there's like only one good singer...

Anonymous said...

I have a vague idea about people's names. People talk about AI on Facebook all the time. I don't really mind, I'm used to not knowing who people are. oh, and I know who Adam Lambert is...