Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A while...

until now I haven't posted in a while...

We went to Merle fest April 24 with the Laymans. It was SO much fun! I have a ton of pictures but they are all pretty funny so I won't post those. I will post some of us though...

*Me wearing a ridiculus hat at the mini strip mall* lol

*This sign was at the strip mall* haha *Us and the racoon (MerleFest's icon thingy)*

A random picture I took

Okay, this is on Sunday when just us went. That heart shaped light on

my shirt was from the sun! It looks like it's supposed to be on there...lol

They always make a sand sculpture that takes them till the end of MerleFestYes, it was really fun...!
We've been so busy lately! Wesley's Birthday was May 2. Then a few people on his team had the same birthday's and close to it. Like Ryan's Birthday was yesterday (5th) and his friend on his team was the same as his and Luke Holm is the eleventh. So happy birthday EVERY one of ya'll!
Here is a random picture of my cousin (second cousin) Jacie(she's so cute!):


She was in the hospital with double pneumonia and double ear infection...but she's okay now!

The boys have been playing baseball like every Saturday and it takes up like the whole day. It's fun watching them though, they are so cute!

Lol my Aunt Tammy couldn't figure out how to use my camera and this is the picture she took. Andrew is batting, it's really funny cuz it doesn't look all that bad!

Well, I think I've caught up enough for now. hope to c ya'll soon! ~Mandi

3 comments:

Wesley said...

Yeah! You posted again!!! =)

Okay, now I know what the Merlefest is... lol

Tell Wesley happy birthday for me!

Ben said...

Well, looks like you had fun... Just a random question: Why do you make your posts so long?

Mandi said...

ummm...why do I make my posts so long...maybe cuz i want to...and maybe I have a lot to say. and it's mostly pictures that make it look so long.
We had a great time...I will tell him Wes.