Wednesday, June 17, 2009

'This is real...this is me!'

Blah blah i felt like posting again.
i've been thinking...do you ever feel like you aren't being yourself? Or you forgot who you used to be and wonder if you've changed into someone you're not? well, that's how i've been feeling lately...like i have these days where i look in the mirror and think that inside my body who am i? Like the outside describes people a LOT and if you ever looked at my old pictures i look so much different and i know it's mostly cuz i'm older but...i still feel empty...like other people are influencing who i am. So from now on i'm going to be myself and forget what i used to be and see how i change...if i'm different or the same. if i'm the same i guess i was being myself all along...if i'm not...then, i guess i'm changed.
sorry if i confused you...lol.

4 comments:

K8lynh said...

i sooo know how u feel...i'm like that all the time! i love u anyway and so does God!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Ben said...

Oh, sorry, Mandi. I must have done that to you. :P I know what you mean.

Anonymous said...

mmhmm... yeah, I'm sometimes like that too... its a little weird.

Mandi said...

it's not really weird it's just confusing...